Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour 12 - Read-A-Thon

I thought I would take quick break and check in. I have finished two books so far, which I am very proud of. Although my daughter has more than me, "it ain't over..." :) This is so much fun. We are laughing about our books and finding hidden gems that were sitting on our bookshelf. Hopefully she will get her books posted soon, but here are mine:

1. Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
2. The Ultimate Gift by Rene Gutteridge


I'll do a blog later about each book, but so far each book is awesome! Off to read A Cold Red Sunrise by Stuart M. Kaminsky.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are still having fun. Way to hang in there! Over halfway through - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm popping by to offer some cheering! Give me an R! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me a D! What does that spell?! Read! Read! Read!

    That's so fun you & your daughter are both participating! You can take her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go
    Let's go, chip in, it's time to cheer,
    It's simple, yell what you hear,
    Go Reader Go,
    Go Reader Go,
    Fire up and scream,
    Read
    Read Read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so close now you can taste it! There's only one thing left to do: read! Read! Read! [and maybe dance a bit ;) )]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done great so far. Ready for the last stretch?! Come on. GO GO GO. Cheering for you from Copenhagen, Denmark.

    ReplyDelete